Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Morning

Hello there beloved peoples

i just got my sports done today. and OMG its damn exhausting. well, actually it's for school assigment. i hate sports and i really do.

anyway, this is saturday morning and almost noon. going to study this nite GAAAAHHH for monday's final exam. honestly, i'm kinda lazy to do things things, but unfortunately i HAVE to do it!.

i'm kinda technology-less or still kind of taboo with blog. i haven't had any followers yet, sadness :""((. when i telling my freinds i had a blog. they said that they have one to but they made it a long2 time ago. OMG i'm so five minutes ago, didn't i? lol. i've my blog in 2008 or whatsoever. but it's error and i don't have any idea how to open my old blog -_-.

i jst download some of my girlfie photoshoot for teen vogue magazine. yeah, it's emma watson hihi :D. you can see it below:


ISN'T SHE ADORABLE? AW AW AW :3 ;3
she looks damn goregous and totally mature. so proud of you emma.

read: when i told you im going to study tonite, it depends on my mood. i think i'm goig to hang out with my family for stretch mind a bit' lol.

think that's it. catch y'all later

xoxo, Yoga Saldy :*

No comments:

Post a Comment